Frequently asked questions
Where are you based out of?
- We're based out of Cape Town, South Africa.
Do you travel outside of your city?
- Yes, we do, but expenses such as travel and accommodations need to be handled by the client.
Do you film Muslim weddings as well?
Yes, we do shoot Muslim weddings, but we do not film the morning preparations, we prefer to start filming at the Nikah.
When is the best time to book?
- We recommend you book as soon as possible, as your date could be booked out at any moment.
How many Videographers will be at our wedding?
- This usually depends on the package chosen, e.g. there is usually 1 Videographer, 2 Cameras, and 1 Assistant for the Silver and Golden package, and 2 Videographers for the Platinum and Diamond package. You also do have to option to add a videographer within the add-ons portion of our price list.
How long will I wait for my video?
- You usually wait 1-2 months for wedding videos, and for other projects such as Events or corporate videos, you usually wait 2-3 weeks. This is subject to change depending on how busy we might be on other projects.
Do I need to pay a deposit fee?
- Yes, Your date will only be confirmed once a deposit fee of 50% of the full amount is paid and has been reflected on our end, if this fee is not paid, that date will still be open, and available for other clients to book
By when should we pay the final amount?
- The final amount is to be paid within 30 days after the filming of the event.
Do I have a say in the editing process?
- For weddings, we usually don't allow our clients to have a say in the editing process as we've already built our brand through our style of editing our wedding videos, but we are open to any ideas you might have to give a better outcome.
- As for corporate/marketing videos, you have all of the input as we want to create your vision.
Do we get the raw footage?
- No, we do not offer the raw footage of the entire wedding film, but we do offer you the raw clips of all speeches made on your wedding day separate from the entire wedding video.
Do you record all the speeches made on our wedding day?
- Yes, we do, but for the final edit we usually only keep the important bits of the speeches in the video, i.e. When the speech giver talks about you, how you and your significant other met, what they thought about you guys, etc. and cut out the parts of the speech that go off-topic, such as thanking the venue or caterers. But we do include the entire speech in a separate video.
Do you set up distracting lighting?
- Not really, we prefer to work with natural lighting as this provides a more realistic look, but we do have a backup lighting source set up for those locations where the venue lighting might not work in our favor, and we try our best to not have it be distracting.
Is there an additional fee if my wedding falls on a public holiday?
- No, there are no additional charges.
How will I get my wedding video?
- We have two delivery methods, For shorter/highlight videos and the raw speeches, we deliver them via our online cloud storage, and for the bigger videos, we send you a Visuals by Jered USB.
Do we get to meet you before the wedding
- Due to Covid-19 protocols, we prefer to do our meetings virtually via, zoom or google meet around a week before the wedding to go over the wedding day, and answer any questions you might have for us.